- The Ferrari F355 Spider was produced by Ferrari between 1995 and 1999. Introduced as a successor to the Ferrari 348 Spider and replaced by the Ferrari 360 Spider in 2000.
- Powered by a 3.5-litre V8 engine, producing 375 horsepower and 268 lb-ft of torque. The engine was mounted behind the driver and was paired with a 6-speed manual or F1 transmission. The car was capable of accelerating from 0 to 60 mph in just 4.6 seconds, and it had a top speed of 183 mph.
- The F355 Spider featured a retractable soft-top roof that could be lowered or raised in just 20 seconds.
- Highly praised for its handling and performance, thanks to its mid-engine layout and advanced suspension system. It was also one of the first Ferraris to feature an electronic control system that adjusted the suspension and engine response to the driver’s inputs
- This Ferrari F355 Spider is presented here in Grigio Titanio over Bordeaux leather interior, with a roof to match.
- 1 of 454 UK supplied RHD cars with the 6-speed manual transmission, with additional factory option of a ‘Challenge’ rear engine grille.
- The car features an aftermarket stainless-steel Capristo exhaust system that really does amplify the driving experience beyond belief!
- Substantial service history with service visits listed at the following:
• 08/10/1999 – Maranello Sales Ltd – mileage 4359
• 15/11/2000 – Maranello Sales Ltd – mileage 6741
• 21/05/2002 – Maranello Sales Ltd – mileage 7893 (Belts replaced)
• 10/06/2004 – Maranello Sales Ltd – mileage 8877
• 29/09/2004 – Maranello Sales Ltd – mileage 9053 (Belts replaced)
• 02/03/2006 – Maranello Sales Ltd – mileage 10690
• 06/02/2007 – Rardley Motors – mileage 17601
• 24/06/2008 – Maranello Sales Ltd – mileage 19520
• 26/09/2011 – Maranello Sales Ltd – mileage 22526 (Belts replaced)
• 26/10/2012 – Maranello Sales Ltd – mileage 23650
• 09/11/2013 – Maranello Sales Ltd – mileage 24068 (Belts replaced)
• 29/08/2017 – Lancaster Ferrari – mileage 28534 (Belts replaced)
• 08/11/2019 – Jardine Ferrari Colchester – mileage 29440
• 03/04/2021 – Jardine Ferrari Colchester – mileage 29634 (Belts replaced)
• 29/07/2022 – Modern Classics Car Club – mileage 32479
- Prior to car being launched for sale with us it was inspected and the following work was carried out by Rardley Ferrari:
- 2 x New catalytic converters fitted
- New auxiliary belts fitted
- Cylinder head faces cleaned, refit end o-ring and cam cover with new gaskets
- Front and rear brake pads replaced
- New “S” shaped coolant hose fitted
- New inner CV boot kit fitted
- New alarm siren fitted
- New battery fitted
- New roof elastics fitted
- “Sticky switches” corrected
- When the car returned from its mechanical prep, we also had the paintwork machine polished, the hood professionally cleaned and the interior deep cleaned.
- The car comes complete with its full original book pack, as well as its original tool kit.
- As always, we welcome all viewings and test drives, so if you have a questions or would like to book in for a viewing, please just email or call us.
Want total peace of mind? We’ve partnered with WarrantyWise – the UK’s leading used car warranty specialist – to provide complete cover for this 1998 Ferrari F355 Spider*:
||PRICE (INC. VAT)
*Single Claim Limit £5,000 | Unlimited Claims | Max Labour Rate £100ph | T&Cs